An active and engaging class for individuals within 5 years of retirement or who have retired within the last 3 years. This class will focus on information needed in order to make important and lasting decisions for living your best financial life in retirement, including:
Special notice: This class will be delivered online. You will need access to a computer with an internet connection that remains stable for the duration of the class. Though a chat feature is available, a microphone is preferred. For most productive audio/video participation, a webcam and/or headset are encouraged. Virtual classes may be recorded.
- How to make the right pension decision
- Different strategies for taking Social Security
- How to maximize retirement income
- Tax-free retirement income strategies
- Advanced Roth IRA strategies-even if you are already retired!
- 401k advantages and disadvantages in retirement
- Estate Planning documents to be updated in retirement
- How to keep your financial affairs private and avoid probate
- Basics of Revocable Living Trusts
- Dynasty Trusts-not just for the wealthy!
- Asset protection