No matter the industry, project managers are always in demand. In fact, there were over 2,000 project management positions available in the Atlanta area over the past year in industries like construction, healthcare, IT and more.* Additionally, PMP® consistently ranks as one of the highest paying certifications and offers many advancement opportunities.
The Project Management Certificate will help you earn the widely-recognized PMP® Certification, establish yourself as a leader in your industry, and prepare you to take the next step in your career.
*Burning Glass Labor Insights
What You Will Learn in this Course
In the Project Management Certificate course, you will learn how to:
- Describe the 10 project management knowledge areas with key inputs, outputs, tools, and techniques.
- Identify the PMI policies and procedures required to fulfill the standards of professional responsibility and ethics as a project manager.
- Apply project management principles in scope management, schedule management, and teaming.
- Identify the tools and techniques project managers use to plan and execute a project.
- Analyze project flow, resources, timelines, and budget requirements.
- Identify effective communication strategies within the project team and with stakeholders.
- Monitor and control project work to meet objectives defined in the project management plan.
Taught by industry professionals with years of experience, this course satisfies the 35 hours of project management training required by the Project Management Institute for the PMP® Certification.
The course material covers the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® Guide
and Standards. It will help prepare you to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exams.
High school diploma or equivalent. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the internet are required.
The course material covers the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® Guide and Standards. It will help prepare you to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exams. This course satisfies the 35 hours of project management training required by the Project Management Institute for the PMP® Certification.
- Business services
- Oil and gas
- Information services
Special notice: This class will be delivered online. You will need access to an internet connection that remains stable for the duration of the class. Though a chat feature is available, a microphone is preferred. For most productive audio/video participation, a webcam and/or headset are encouraged. Virtual classes may be recorded.
- Project Integration
- Risk Management
- Scope of Work
- Quality Management
- Time Management
- Decision-Making Strategies
- Procurement Management
- Cost Management
- Communications Management
- Project Control
- Professional Responsibility
- Human Resource Management