Learn how to take your dream of starting a business and put it into action. In this class, you'll learn everything you need to know about starting a business. You'll begin by discovering the tricks to picking the right opportunity for you. Next, you'll learn how to develop proven marketing techniques to easily build sales. Since every business needs money, we'll discuss traditional and nontraditional financing options. Finally, you'll learn easy-to-implement employee-management procedures and how to write business policies that help you build your business.
- Find out the difference between starting from scratch, franchising, and buying a business.
- Learn how to create a unique selling proposition, develop a client list, and conduct market research.
- Develop a business plan to increase success.
- Explore ways to legally set up your company, and learn your responsibilities as an employer.
- Discover how to market your business with a direct response system, and measure your results with testing and tracking techniques.
- Understand the importance of accounting and financial statements.
- Know where to find funding for your business.
- Become skilled at hiring and managing the best employees.
- Build clear and understandable policies to run your business better.
View a course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.