Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Learn dozens of ways to quickly and easily create, modify, and organize your documents. By the end of the course, you will feel comfortable and confident using Word 2019 for personal use or in a professional settings.
- Navigate within a document, and save in various formats.
- Edit text utilizing keyboard commands and mouse, also learn to undo mistakes.
- Create visual appeal through text formatting and alignment.
- Modify margins, tabs and insert page numbering.
- Integrate special characters, like mathmatical symbols.
- Create cover pages, insert page breaks, and use outlines to organize your document.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Word 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.