Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Why do some teachers enjoy peaceful, orderly classrooms while others face daily discipline battles? The answer is that some teachers know the secrets to solving discipline problems. This course reveals those secrets and presents a step-by-step approach to effective, positive classroom discipline.
- Explore the connection between your students' basic needs and discipline.
- Discover how to establish and use positive boundaries.
- Get ideas about how to apply the "win-win" approach to discipline.
- Gain strategies for dealing with students disruptive.
- Understand the importance of patience and persistence in dealing with discipline problems.
"This has been a wonderful course. It really made me think about things in more depth. It's also great advice for my own children!"
- J. Garner, Jasper, GA
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.