Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
QuickBooks is a popular way for small and midsized businesses to keep track of their accounting, but many users aren't aware of the software's powerful advanced features. In this course, you'll find out how to get the most out of this feature-packed program. You'll learn how to manage multiple company files, as well as how to export and import list data from one file to the next. You'll also learn how to enter price levels and track discounts and credits. If your business handles inventory, you'll learn to enter units you've purchased and track them all the way through to sale. You'll even see how to handle tasks such as entering mileage for business vehicles, tracking loans, and using the budgeting feature to better plan for expenses. By the end of the course, you'll know how to get the most value from your overall QuickBooks experience so you can maximize your company's productivity.
Prerequisite: QuickBooks Introduction - Online
- Learn how to set up and import information into and out of multiple company files. Also, learn how to access the files remotely and how to move files from one location to another.
- Learn how to add and modify multiple list items. Create class items to further categorize transactions in your business.
- Learn how to pay a vendor bill early and take advantage of any offered discounts.
- Learn how to enter, track, and report vehicle mileage using QuickBooks vehicle mileage tracker.
- Learn how to use QuickBooks' batch invoicing feature to create invoices to multiple customers, and manage billing groups to help send recurring invoices to the same customer list.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, QuickBooks 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019 Pro or QuickBooks Premier Edition is acceptable, as is QuickBooks Online. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users, nor for users of QuickBooks SimpleStart.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.