Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
(12 contact hours) This certificate provides an overview of the mechanisms of pain, the multidisciplinary methods of assessment, management, and treatment of pain, which include adults, children, and the elderly with cancer related and non-cancer related pain.
- Pain Theory and Assessment Principles
- Interventions and Treatment of Pain
- Pain Management in the Adult: Acute and Chronic Pain
- Pain Management in Special Populations: Children and the Elderly
- Pain Management in Special Populations: Surgery, Cancer, and HIV
- Treatment of Pain at the End of Life
- Integrative Therapies for Cancer Pain Management
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.