Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Learn about law school entrance procedures, developing analytical reasoning skills, and improving your test-taking skills (course 1 of 2).
- Learn about law school admissions procedures.
- Learn the format of the LSAT and general techniques to use before and during the LSAT.
- Become familiar with the most common analytical reasoning question types.
- Learn the approach to group membership problems and to spatial order problems.
- Complete practice questions for the LSAT.
- Understand how to organize and outline the writing sample topic.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), and e-mail.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.