Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Prerequisite:You should have a good understanding of HTML and CSS prior to taking this course. Successful completion of Introduction to CSS3 and HTML5 and Intermediate CSS3 and HTML5 is highly recommended.
- Become familiar with the Document Object Model (DOM).
- Learn about “if…then…else” decisions and how programming languages treat various types of information.
- Learn to apply Search My Site code and sound effects to your website.
- Use arrays, loops, timers, and transitions to build more interactive Web pages.
- Learn about jQuery and how to use it in your websites.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements:This course can be taken with a PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge) and e-mail. A text editor or authoring tools for writing HTML and CSS code.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.