Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Discover powerful test-taking techniques and methods for improving your score on the GMAT. Applying to graduate business and management schools usually means taking the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). GMAT Preparation will provide you with test-taking techniques and methods for improving your score and saving time on all GMAT question types. You'll review the more familiar questions and learn how to approach question types that may be new to you, like critical reasoning and data sufficiency. In the verbal lessons, we will discuss how to do your best on reading comprehension questions, sentence correction questions, critical reasoning questions, and the analytical writing assessment. In the quantitative lessons, we provide a comprehensive math review and techniques for tackling both problem solving and data sufficiency questions. You will practice on actual GMAT tests from previous years, which is the best way to prepare for any standardized test.
- Become familiar with the types of questions included in the verbal sections of the GMAT and the general format of the GMAT's analytical section.
- Understand the general approach to and the specific question types in the reading comprehension sections.
- Learn how to outline and write the writing assessment topics.
- Introduce techniques for approaching problem solving questions.
- Review some math concepts the GMAT may require you to recall from memory and practice data sufficiency and problem solving questions using a simulated practice test.
The following Textbooks are highly recommended, but not required: The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 12th Edition, or The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review, 2nd Edition and The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review, 2nd Edition.
View a course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail. Highly recommended, but not required: The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 12th Edition, OR The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review, 2nd Edition and The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review, 2nd Edition.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.