Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Learn the secrets behind writing powerful formulas, using functions, sorting and analyzing data, designing custom charts and graphs, building links, and custom toolbar buttons. You will also be introduced Excel 2019’s powerful charting capabilities and features like Quick Analysis and Flash Fill.
- Develop a solid understanding of the Excel interface.
- Discover five simple steps to ensure that your worksheets are well-planned, well-constructed, and beautifully formatted.
- Differentiate between relative, absolute, mixed, and circular references.
- Develop skills in subtotalling, sorting, and filtering.
- Create, adjust, and format your chart types, labels, titles, and colors.
- Employ statistical, financial, and if Functions.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Excel 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.