Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Learn the intermediate features available in Excel 2019, like additioinal charting features, AutoFilter, Goal Seek, PivotTables, Sparklines, and Macros.
Prerequisite: Excel 2019 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Choose the right chart for the data story you want to tell.
- Discover how to AutoFilter and Sort your data to view specific records.
- Deduce the right formula to use by using Goal Seek.
- Create PivotTables, allowing you to see your datea from different perspectives.
- Employ Solver, a tool to help you speculate different outcomes by changing different inputs.
- Design Macros to perform time-consuming tasks in seconds with just one swift click.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Excel 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.