Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
(10 contact hours) In this innovative certificate program, you'll gain insights into the amazing brain and learn how to support health and happiness through lifestyle choices that impact this remarkable organ.
- Explore the structures and function of the brain.
- Understand how happiness, positive experiences, and emotions affect the brain.
- Examine the physiological and psychological effects of music and meditation.
- Discover the impact of sleep on the brain.
- Explore the importance of play.
- Examine the effects of brain health on specific lifestyle factors including stress, nutrition, physical activity, substance abuse, and nature.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
The Certificate in Brain Health consists of a total of seven lessons. You must complete all lessons to receive your certificate.
To complete each lesson, click on the lesson title that you would like to complete. When you are ready to take the final for each lesson, proceed to the Finals section and select the final you wish to take.
You must pass the final exam in all lessons with a score of 80% or higher AND complete the Evaluation Form in order to receive your Certificate of Completion. Finals are graded as Pass or No Pass. Receipt of your certificate indicates successful completion of the course and that you have passed all final exams with a score of 80% or greater. You may retake final exams as many times as necessary within the duration of the course at no additional charge.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.