Discover marketing practices that will help you further the ideals and goals of your nonprofit. In the face of stiff competition, an increase in the number of worthwhile causes, new regulations, more oversight, and fewer funding opportunities, you need to work smarter--not longer. This course, packed with practical strategies that you can put to immediate use, will help you compete more effectively for members, media attention, donors, clients, and volunteers.
- Learn how to set marketing goals.
- Determine how to position your nonprofit.
- Discern how to conduct and produce a summary audit.
- Grasp how strategic marketing, research, and professional marketers can assist your nonprofit.
- Master the principles of nonprofit advertising.
- Study how to market and advertise on the Internet.
- Recognize the role volunteers and staff play in marketing efforts.
- Understand the role publicity, media, and public relations play in marketing efforts.
- Evaluate how to develop a long and short marketing plan.
- Discover how to evaluate your marketing program.
This course is part of the Nonprofit Management Certificate.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.