Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Learn how to create state-of-the-art Web sites using modern CSS3 and HTML5 techniques. Take your existing HTML skills to the next level and start building sites like the pros. If you want to survive and excel in the fast-paced world of Web publishing, you're going to need to keep up with ever-evolving standards. The new standard for Web developers is to use CSS3 and HTML5.
Prerequisite: Creating Web Pages (HTML) (or equivalent experience)
- Understand the importance of CSS3 and HTML5 in creating modern Web sites.
- Create and use a style sheet to give your Web site a consistent look and feel.
- Create multicolumn Web pages using modern HTML5 techniques.
- Understand the difference between static, relative, absolute, and fixed positioning schemes.
- Debug, validate, and prepare your Web pages for publication.
This course is part of the Web Design Certificate.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, a text editor (like Windows Notepad), and completion of Creating Web Pages (HTML) (or equivalent experience).
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.