Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Give yourself an employment advantage by developing analytical skills that are consistently in high demand. This course will teach you powerful quantitative methods that will have you making better, more informed, and more effective business decisions. The days of making critical business decisions by instinct or coin toss are long gone. If you are planning a career in business, you cannot afford to miss this course!
- Describe the dual nature of problems and opportunities, the five steps to problem solving.
- Define basic statistical and probability concepts.
- Describe statistical measures, sampling and survey analysis.
- Describe how to structure problems using states of nature and the expected value concept.
- Describe how to incorporate risk in decision-making.
- Describe quantitative and qualitative forecasting approaches.
- Define models and describe their purpose and use.
- Describe modeling in a corporate environment.
- Define basic concepts of financial analyses.
- Describe quantitative project planning techniques.
- Define risk analysis and simulation modeling.
Note: At the end of this course, you'll receive a certificate indicating the number of hours of this course, which you can then record with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Please visit www.pmi.org to learn more about Project Management Institute (PMI®)'s credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
This course is part of the Project Management Certificate.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.