In an easy to understand format, instructor teaches students Tax-Free and Tax-Advantaged Strategies for middle America. This class if designed for retirees and pre-retirees with retirement accounts like 401k’s and IRA’s that believe taxes will be higher in the future.
Additionally, the instructor will give information on the basics of Traditional Long Term Care and Alternative Long Term Care Strategies.
• Tax-Free strategies for Retirement Income
• Tax Diversification Planning-THE TAX MATRIX
• ROTH IRA rules and strategies-What you need to know for Retirement
• Using Charitable Trusts for Retirement Income and Charitable Benefits
• Traditional Long Term Care
• What is the Georgia Partnership Plan
• Alternative Long Term Care strategies
Special notice: This class will be delivered online. You will need access to a computer with an internet connection that remains stable for the duration of the class. Though a chat feature is available, a microphone is preferred. For most productive audio/video participation, a webcam and/or headset are encouraged. Virtual classes may be recorded.