Meet the Hybrid: 50% online, 50% classroom! Finally, a leadership development program that integrates the best practices of gamified mobile-learning and classroom action-learning. The Michael J. Coles College of Business now offers an Executive Leadership Program for Managers and Directors
designed for busy professionals who want to take their leadership skills, and their careers, to the next level.
Master the 8 Leader Roles and the 24 Leadership Skills:
- Leader as Director: Communicate the vision, Set SMART Goals, Delegate Effectively
- Leader as Producer: Drive productivity, Build a positive culture, Manage time and stress
- Leader as Mentor: Understand self, Develop and coach others, Communicate effectively
- Leader as Facilitator: Build and lead teams, Manage conflict, Foster collaboration
- Leader as Monitor: Manage information, Monitor performance, Measure quality
- Leader as Coordinator: Design the workflow, Drive efficiencies, Lead and manage projects
- Leader as Innovator: Lead positive change, Think creatively, Cultivate a culture of innovation
- Leader as Broker: Build and nurture relationships, Negotiate agreements, Present inspiring ideas
The Executive Leadership Program for Managers and Directors is built upon the Competing Values Framework (CVF) developed by Robert E. Quinn, Ph.D., an award-winning professor (retired) at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business and his research colleague John Rohrbaugh.
For information on payment plans or invoicing, please call 470-578-6765.