Many businesses are migrating to the cloud; with that, the global cloud computing market is projected to reach $270 billion by 2020. CompTIA™ Cloud+ Certification Training equips you with the skills needed to understand and execute an Infrastructure as a Service (SaaS) cloud computing model. It covers standard methodologies required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies. This program provides a rich learning environment, appealing to all learning styles by blending visual, auditory, and hands-on learning. I. Cloud Concepts and Models II. Virtualization III. Infrastructure IV. Resource Management V. Security VI. Systems Management VII. Business Continuity in the Cloud
Prerequisite: CompTIA™ A+ and CompTIA™ Network+ certifications, or comparable training; or equivalent industry experience is strongly recommended prior to taking this course. This course can be taken on a Mac or a PC. On a PC, it is compatible with Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers. You will need to have e-mail capabilities and a CD-ROM drive. On a Mac, the course is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 and later operating systems, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari 5.1.9 or later browsers. We highly recommend that you use Chrome and Firefox in place of other web browsers. Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this course.
- Understand cloud characteristics, contrasting cloud services and cloud delivery models.
- Install, configure, and manage virtual machines and devices.
- Understand storage technologies, configureation concepts, and provisioning.
- Troubleshoot basic network connectivity issues.
- Understand best practices for resource monitoring techniques and appropriate allocation of physical host resources and virtual guest resources.
- Identify network and storage security concepts, tools, and best practices.
- Identify access control methods.
- Diagnose, remediate, and optimize physical host performance.
- Understand disaster recovery methods and deploying solutions to meet availability requirements.
This program will prepare you to obtain a CompTIA™ Cloud+ CV0-001 Certification designation. After completing the program, you're encouraged to set up your own exam dates and times at a testing center close to you. An exam voucher is included in the cost of registration.
• CompTIA™ Cloud+ Certification Study Guide (Exam CV0-001) (Certification Press) 1st edition
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 180 days to complete this course. You must make a 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or email@example.com.