Discover what you need to know to homeschool your children successfully. You'll find out how to research legal requirements, choose the best curriculum, organize your school day, provide great socialization opportunities, and make the most of raising your children. When you finish this course, you'll have lots of information and guidance to plot your homeschooling course for years to come!
- Explore the legalities of homeschooling, along with its language and history.
- Understand the different types of curriculum and how they might best fit your family.
- Explore socialization issues, and discover activities for homeschooled children.
- Become familiar with resources and support options for homeschoolers, both locally and on the Internet.
- Select and teach the life skills you want your children to know, including how to manage their time and finances.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.