This program will lead you through Microsoft Project 2010 features and functions one step at a time. You will learn how to plan out your work and keep projects of any level on track using this powerful software. In addition, you will gain confidence and competency through hands-on practice experience. This program combines knowledge of project management scheduling disciplines with the use of the Microsoft Project 2010 software.
Prerequisite: Students must already have access to the Microsoft Project 2010 software. Software is not included in the course fee.
- Demonstrate your understanding of project management scheduling terminology and concepts.
- Set up a project file with the appropriate default settings for your type of project and industry.
- Describe the five most common task types and how each is modeled in Project.
- Use Project to manage and track the project’s performance including the use of Earned Value stat using and forecasting calculations.
- Use Project to develop recovery scenarios to get a project back on track.
Materials included: Microsoft Project 2010 Step by Step by Carl Chatfield and Timothy Johnson
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: A Web browser. You will need Internet Explorer 5.5 or later or Firefox, Windows 2000, 7, XP, or Vista, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Flash and Reader. Note: This course is not compatible with a Macintosh computer. Software is not included in course fee.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 12 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or email@example.com.