Work with numbers? Then you need to learn Excel 2007. In this unique six-week online workshop, you'll discover dozens of shortcuts and tricks for setting up fully formatted worksheets quickly and efficiently. You'll also learn the secrets behind writing powerful mathematical formulas, using the function wizard to quickly and automatically calculate statistics, loan payments, future value, and more. You'll also learn the best ways to sort and analyze data, create custom charts and graphs, create 3-dimensional workbooks, build links between files, endow your worksheets with decision-making capabilities, and automate oft-repeated tasks with macros and buttons.
- Understand Excel terminology, become comfortable with Excel navigation, and be able to distinguish between constant values and formulas in Excel.
- Explore some of Excel's formatting and data entry tools to save time and increase efficiency.
- Discover how to create an Excel database in order to sort, subtotal, and filter information.
- Understand how to create visual representations of data with the Excel Chart Wizard.
- Find averages, standard deviations, and other statistical measures with Excel's Function Wizard.
"I loved this class. I like the step by step process and the explanations. The discussion area was very user friendly because everyone felt comfortable asking questions knowing a complete answer would be given."
- J. Lund, Acworth, GA
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Excel 2007. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.