Learn to use the word processor PC Magazine ranked as one of the 'strongest and most intelligent programs ever written.' You'll learn how to add, move through, and edit text, move words from one part of your document to another, work on two or more documents simultaneously, change the size or appearance of text, change margins and tab settings, automatically center, right align, justify, and indent text; run the integrated grammar and spelling checker; use the thesaurus, and save, retrieve, copy, organize, and print your documents.
- Become proficient at typing Word 2007 documents and using the mouse and keyboard to navigate through a document.
- Discover how to correct just about any mistake you can make in a Word 2007 document.
- Develop an ability to adjust margins, set tabs, and work with page numbers.
- Learn how to customize Word 2007 to work faster and more efficiently.
- Discover how to find, rename, copy, and delete Word 2007 files.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Word 2007. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.