Do you want to lose weight and keep it off? Now you can! In this course, you'll discover how to establish a healthy approach to successful weight loss and weight maintenance for a lifetime. You'll master how to set and achieve weight-loss and weight-maintenance goals that make sense for you. You'll also receive practical tips you can use immediately to develop healthier eating and exercise habits.
- Discover the benefits of keeping a food record, understand the importance of food preparation methods, and learn how to guesstimate portion sizes.
- Learn to evaluate the nutritional content of your food, use that information to plan filling meals with fewer calories, and find out how to time your meals and snacks so you’re less hungry between meals.
- Explore the effects of stress on weight, and develop stress management techniques to help you achieve your weight-loss goals.
- Learn secrets for successful long-term exercise and overcome thought patterns that negatively affect exercise.
- Explore the differences between weight loss and weight maintenance.
- Get acquainted with tips and tricks for overcoming obstacles to weight maintenance.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the 'Add to Cart' button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.