The ITIL Foundation is the entry level certification and offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices. Upon completion of the program, you will be given a voucher to take the ITIL Foundation Certification exam.
Prerequisite: Student should have a high school diploma or equivalent.
View the Course Syllabus
Requirements: You can take this program on a PC (Window XP or higher is required) or a Mac.
The following are the minimum system requirements are necessary to access the lessons:
- A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended)
- A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials
- Minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor
- Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended)
- Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
- Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams
- A microphone connected to your computer
- Authority to install software on your computer
- A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. You have 3 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.