Build on skills acquired in Excel 2013 Intermediate by working with advanced functions and formulas, as well as lookup functions. Learn about data validation and advanced data filtering. Apply advanced chart formatting and create complex charts. Work with PivotTables and PivotCharts, export and import data, and query external databases. Explore Excel’s analytical features, run and record macros, and discover VBA code.
Prerequisite: Excel 2013 - Intermediate
- Learn advanced functions and formulas
- Used advanced data management and filtering techniques
- Work with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Become familiar with Excel's analytical tools
- Work with VBA code
- Discover accessibility and language features