Learn the basic skills and concepts needed to use Microsoft Word 2013 productively and efficiently. After an introduction to Word's window components, learn how to create, save, and navigate documents. Learn how to work with text and enhance the appearance of a document by using various formatting options. Create tables, adjust page layout, work with graphics, and proof and print documents.
Prerequisite: Experience with Windows.
- Create and save documents.
- Select, open and navigate a Word document.
- Show how to Format text and paragraphs.
- Set up tables in a document.
- Use headers and footers, set margins, add and delete page breaks.
- Employ graphics and clip art.
- Review and Proof documents.
Note: No refunds on bundled prices.