Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Want to invest in real estate but have no money and no idea where to start? In this course, we’ll demystify the technical aspects of acquiring and profiting from property. We’ll explore how to find, finance, and negotiate a deal, how to invest in lease options, foreclosures, quick flips, rehabs, and mobile homes. And most important, you’ll finish up the course with a specific game plan tailored to your individual investing goals that will put you well on your way to finding your first (or next) deal.
- Learn how to recognize a good deal when you find one.
- Develop your problem-solving skills by helping sellers in foreclosure.
- Explore the world of finding junkers and learn to turn them into gold without ever hammering a nail or painting a wall.
- Explore how to fund your deals without ever setting foot in a bank.
- Learn creative marketing techniques to sell your properties quickly.
- Gain insight into asset protection, how to build your team, tax strategies, and the power of duplicating yourself with systems.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.