Learn the intermediate features available in Excel 2019, like additioinal charting features, AutoFilter, Goal Seek, PivotTables, Sparklines, and Macros.
Prerequisite: Excel 2019 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Choose the right chart for the data story you want to tell.
- Discover how to AutoFilter and Sort your data to view specific records.
- Deduce the right formula to use by using Goal Seek.
- Create PivotTables, allowing you to see your datea from different perspectives.
- Employ Solver, a tool to help you speculate different outcomes by changing different inputs.
- Design Macros to perform time-consuming tasks in seconds with just one swift click.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Excel 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the "Add to Cart" button for the 'Self-Paced' class. This site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.