Payroll Mastery (formerly PayTrain® Mastery) is a comprehensive course that provides you with a solid understanding of advanced payroll topics necessary for payroll managers and supervisors. This course is ideal if you are an experienced payroll professional seeking compliance training, professional development, or for those getting ready for their CPP certification once other exam eligibility requirements are met. For success on the CPP exam, this course should be taken after completing Payroll Fundamentals. This course is offered in partnership with the American Payroll Association and is taught by experienced instructors. For this course we will be using APA’s PayTrain Mastery body of knowledge materials.
Topics include the advanced study of:
• Payroll concepts
• Paycheck calculations
• Fringe benefits
• Payroll reporting and employment taxes
• Record keeping and payroll practices
• Payroll accounting
• Management and administration
Who Should Attend:
• Experienced payroll professionals
• Payroll professionals preparing for the FPC or CPP examinations
• Managers and supervisors providing strategic payroll management
• Sales professionals and consultants serving the payroll industry
• Systems analysts and engineers writing payroll programs
• Payroll service bureau client representatives
• Human Resources Professionals or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certified
Note: Fee includes the cost of the PayTrain Learning System. Participants must register separately for the FPC and CPP certification exams (exam fees not included in cost of course).
Special notice: This class will be delivered online. You will need access to an internet connection that remains stable for the duration of the class. Though a chat feature is available, a microphone is preferred. For most productive audio/video participation, a webcam and/or headset are encouraged. All virtual classes will be recorded.