This is a comprehensive HR management course offered in partnership with SHRM and taught by experienced, senior-level HR professionals. You will discover that this learning experience offers the unique opportunity for measurable success.
Our SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP course is designed for individuals seeking credentials that focus on identifying and testing the knowledge and practical real-life experiences HR professionals around the world need to excel in their careers today.
Earning your SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP™) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™) credential establishes you as a recognized expert in the HR field. These new certifications recognize that HR professionals are at the core of leading organizational success.
This certification preparation program covers four knowledge domains: People, Organization, Workplace and Strategy, as well as eight behavioral competencies: Relationship Management, Consultation, Leadership & Navigation, Communication, Global & Cultural Effectiveness, Ethical Practice, Business Acumen, Critical Evaluation.
Who should enroll:
• HR professionals qualified under SHRM requirements for SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification who are preparing for the exam.
• Individuals who want advanced education and training for a successful HR career.
• HR professionals wanting a broader education or to update their HR knowledge.
• HR professionals who want to enhance their marketability by gaining current HR knowledge.
Using SHRM learning materials, you will build a solid foundation and invaluable professional expertise, including the ability to:
• Define basic fundamentals of Human Resources Management.
• Contemplate a situation and draw conclusions on how to correct, amend, adopt, or change for positive results.
• Use qualitative and quantitative methods and tools for analysis.
• Use HRIS to support HR activities.
• Perform and use internal and external environmental scanning to make smart business decisions.
• Assist in identifying and recognizing potential legal situations in the workplace to prevent litigation, claims and suits.
• Apply the methods presented to your day-to-day job.